THE STRAIGHTEN UP RI CAMPAIGN is NOW UNDERWAY!
- www.straightenupri.com – here you will find the main page, which lists the categories of content.
- LINK to a welcome video by Dr. Kristin Fabris at: https://my.chiromatrix.com/0026936/storage/app/media/straighten-up-ri011121-1.mp4
- The site is also accessible at https://www.richiro.org/straighten-up-ri
- The first piece of content is by Dr. Erika Bruno of Bruno Chiropractic: https://www.richiro.org/keep-moving-from-home-for-seniors/chair-exercises-and-stretches---dr-erika-bruno
- Doctors who wish to submit content can send it to Joe D’Eramo at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steve Dubin email@example.com.
- New content will also be posted to the CSRI Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/722049898385653
CSRI is proud to present this opportunity to attend a series of online Activator courses in conjunction with
Activator Institute VT. There are three tracks being offered for 12 CEUs each (36 total):
- Activator Methods Basic Scan Protocol
- Activator Methods Upper Extremities
- Activator Methods Lower Extremities
*The Basic Scan Protocol course is recommended for those who are new to Activator. For proficiency and advanced proficiency re-certification, one 12-hour course fulfills your yearly requirement.
Registrants have 30 days from the date of registration to complete each course, during days/times that are convenient to your schedule.